- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
At 11 a.m., the Senate considers six amendments to the fiscal 2014 budget measure. In the afternoon, the chamber begins a “vote-a-rama” on remaining amendments, which could go 10 hours or more, before likely voting on adoption of the budget blueprint.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 9 a.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S Con Res 8 — Fiscal 2014 budgetHouse
Not in session.