- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The House and Senate are not in session.
Congressional leaders meet with President Barack Obama at the White House to discuss the sequester. Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., are expected to attend.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.Hearing
Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee holds a field hearing on rebuilding after Superstorm Sandy. Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate and New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand testify. 10:30 a.m., 212 Coast Guard Drive, Staten Island, N.Y.