- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Senate will proceed to executive session Monday to consider two judicial nominees. The chamber is expected to vote on the confirmations later on Monday.
In addition, the Senate will likely begin work on the House-passed continuing resolution that would fund the government for the remainder of fiscal 2013. The current continuing resolution expires March 27.
Meanwhile, the House meets for a pro forma session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Votes expected 5:30 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
Nominations — Richard G. Taranto of Maryland to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Federal Circuit and Andrew P. Gordon of Nevada to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Nevada.
HR 933 — Continuing resolutionHouse
Convenes 10 a.m. for pro forma session.