- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The Senate will proceed to executive session Monday to consider two judicial nominees. The chamber is expected to vote on the confirmations later on Monday.
In addition, the Senate will likely begin work on the House-passed continuing resolution that would fund the government for the remainder of fiscal 2013. The current continuing resolution expires March 27.
Meanwhile, the House meets for a pro forma session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Votes expected 5:30 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
Nominations — Richard G. Taranto of Maryland to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Federal Circuit and Andrew P. Gordon of Nevada to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Nevada.
HR 933 — Continuing resolutionHouse
Convenes 10 a.m. for pro forma session.