- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The House is set to pass an increase of $9.7 billion in borrowing authority for the National Flood Insurance Program. An aide to Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said the Senate would most likely clear the measure Friday by unanimous consent after House passage.
At 1 p.m., both chambers will convene a Joint Session of Congress to count Electoral Ballots.House
Convenes at 10 a.m. for legislative business
First and last votes expected: 10:45 - 11:15 a.m.
Under suspension of the rules:
HR 41 — Flood insurance borrowing authoritySenate
Stands in recess until 12:30 p.m.
Roll call votes possible.
HR 41 — Flood insurance borrowing authority