- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The House voted late Tuesday to pass a fiscal cliff bill brokered without the involvement of the GOP majority and with less than half of their votes.
With work complete on the fiscal cliff measure, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he will take a “wait and see” approach on the House’s response to the Sandy bill, but House Majority Leader John A. Boehner, amid protests from some members, said the chamber will not take up the measure.
The next print edition of Roll Call will be published Jan. 3. Follow rollcall.com for the latest developments.Senate
Convenes at noon.House
Convenes 10 a.m. for morning hour debate.
Convenes at noon for legislative business.