- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
If the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee approves the nomination of Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., to be the next secretary of State at its morning meeting, the full chamber plans to hold the confirmation vote on Kerry’s nomination in the afternoon.House
Meets at 1 p.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Convenes at 10 a.m.
Recesses for weekly caucus lunches from 12:30 to 2:15 p.m.Markup
Senate Foreign Relations votes on the nomination of Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., to be secretary of State. 10 a.m., S-116 CapitolHearings
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging holds a hearing on primary care issues. 10 a.m., 430 Dirksen
Senate Intelligence holds a closed hearing on pending intelligence matters. 3 p.m., 219 Hart