- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
If the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee approves the nomination of Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., to be the next secretary of State at its morning meeting, the full chamber plans to hold the confirmation vote on Kerry’s nomination in the afternoon.House
Meets at 1 p.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Convenes at 10 a.m.
Recesses for weekly caucus lunches from 12:30 to 2:15 p.m.Markup
Senate Foreign Relations votes on the nomination of Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., to be secretary of State. 10 a.m., S-116 CapitolHearings
Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging holds a hearing on primary care issues. 10 a.m., 430 Dirksen
Senate Intelligence holds a closed hearing on pending intelligence matters. 3 p.m., 219 Hart