- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
With Senate rules for the 113th Congress adopted, the chamber now moves to its second legislative day.
At 4:30 p.m., the Senate begins consideration of the Sandy disaster relief package, with two roll call votes expected at 5:30 p.m.
The House reconvenes for a pro forma session at 1 p.m. Jan. 29.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
HR 152 — Sandy disaster reliefHouse
Not in session.