- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
With Senate rules for the 113th Congress adopted, the chamber now moves to its second legislative day.
At 4:30 p.m., the Senate begins consideration of the Sandy disaster relief package, with two roll call votes expected at 5:30 p.m.
The House reconvenes for a pro forma session at 1 p.m. Jan. 29.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
HR 152 — Sandy disaster reliefHouse
Not in session.