- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
With Senate rules for the 113th Congress adopted, the chamber now moves to its second legislative day.
At 4:30 p.m., the Senate begins consideration of the Sandy disaster relief package, with two roll call votes expected at 5:30 p.m.
The House reconvenes for a pro forma session at 1 p.m. Jan. 29.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
HR 152 — Sandy disaster reliefHouse
Not in session.