- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The House and Senate meet for the inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. The ceremony takes place at 11:30 a.m.
The House resumes legislative business at noon Tuesday with a bill on emergency preparedness.
The Senate resumes legislative business at 10 a.m. Tuesday. It will still be in the first legislative day, preserving the ability to change rules by a simple majority.The House
Convenes at 10 a.m. for the inauguration.The Senate
Convenes at 11:30 a.m. for the inauguration.