- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House and Senate meet for the inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. The ceremony takes place at 11:30 a.m.
The House resumes legislative business at noon Tuesday with a bill on emergency preparedness.
The Senate resumes legislative business at 10 a.m. Tuesday. It will still be in the first legislative day, preserving the ability to change rules by a simple majority.The House
Convenes at 10 a.m. for the inauguration.The Senate
Convenes at 11:30 a.m. for the inauguration.