- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The House meets at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.
The Senate is in recess until a joint session for the inauguration at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 21. Legislative business resumes at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.House
Convenes at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Not in session.