- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The House meets at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.
The Senate is in recess until a joint session for the inauguration at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 21. Legislative business resumes at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.House
Convenes at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Not in session.