- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House meets at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.
The Senate is in recess until a joint session for the inauguration at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 21. Legislative business resumes at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.House
Convenes at 3 p.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Not in session.