- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House is not in session. The next meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m. Jan. 18.
The Senate is in recess until 11:30 a.m. Jan. 21 for a joint session for the inauguration. Legislative business resumes at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.
The next issue of Roll Call will publish Jan. 18.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.