- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The House considers legislation intended to improve the response to, and recovery from, Superstorm Sandy and future natural disasters. Separately, the Rules Committee meets regarding floor debate the next day on a second Superstorm Sandy supplemental appropriations bill.
The Senate is in recess until it returns at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 21 for a joint session of Congress for the inauguration. Legislative business resumes at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.House
Convenes 2 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules:
Draft bill — Storm recovery improvementHearing Highlight
Rules considers rules for floor debate on a fiscal 2013 supplemental appropriations bill (HR 152) for Superstorm Sandy response. 5 p.m. H-313 CapitolSenate
Not in session.