- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The Senate and House are not in session.
The Senate reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 11 and resumes consideration of a measure to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.
The House reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 12. for legislative business.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.