- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
The Senate and House are not in session.
The Senate reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 11 and resumes consideration of a measure to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.
The House reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 12. for legislative business.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.