- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Senate and House are not in session.
The Senate reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 11 and resumes consideration of a measure to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.
The House reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 12. for legislative business.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.