- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The Senate and House are not in session.
The Senate reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 11 and resumes consideration of a measure to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.
The House reconvenes at 2 p.m. Feb. 12. for legislative business.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.