- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House meets for a pro forma session.
The Senate is not in session. The chamber will reconvene at 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4. Senators will then begin consideration of a bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.House
Meets at 11 a.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Not in session.