- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The House meets for a pro forma session.
The Senate is not in session. The chamber will reconvene at 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4. Senators will then begin consideration of a bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years.House
Meets at 11 a.m. for a pro forma session.Senate
Not in session.