- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
The Senate resumes consideration of a bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years. The chamber begins voting on amendments at 5:30 p.m.
The House is not in session. It reconvenes for legislative business at 2 p.m. Tuesday.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected
S 47 — Violence Against Women Act
Not in session.