- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The Senate resumes consideration of a bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act for five years. The chamber begins voting on amendments at 5:30 p.m.
The House is not in session. It reconvenes for legislative business at 2 p.m. Tuesday.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected
S 47 — Violence Against Women Act
Not in session.