- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The House plans to consider under suspension of the rules a measure that would change existing federal energy efficiency laws.
Meanwhile, the Senate resumes consideration of the fiscal 2013 defense authorization. In addition, that chamber will vote on a U.N. disabilities treaty.House
Convenes at noon for legislative business.
First and last votes expected 1:45-2:45 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules
HR 6582 — Energy efficiency
HR 5817 — Financial institution privacy notification rules
SenateConvenes at 10 a.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3254 — Fiscal 2013 defense authorization
Treaty Doc 112-7 — U.N. disabilities treaty