- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The House plans to consider under suspension of the rules a measure that would change existing federal energy efficiency laws.
Meanwhile, the Senate resumes consideration of the fiscal 2013 defense authorization. In addition, that chamber will vote on a U.N. disabilities treaty.House
Convenes at noon for legislative business.
First and last votes expected 1:45-2:45 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules
HR 6582 — Energy efficiency
HR 5817 — Financial institution privacy notification rules
SenateConvenes at 10 a.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3254 — Fiscal 2013 defense authorization
Treaty Doc 112-7 — U.N. disabilities treaty