- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The House plans to consider under suspension of the rules a measure that would change existing federal energy efficiency laws.
Meanwhile, the Senate resumes consideration of the fiscal 2013 defense authorization. In addition, that chamber will vote on a U.N. disabilities treaty.House
Convenes at noon for legislative business.
First and last votes expected 1:45-2:45 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules
HR 6582 — Energy efficiency
HR 5817 — Financial institution privacy notification rules
SenateConvenes at 10 a.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3254 — Fiscal 2013 defense authorization
Treaty Doc 112-7 — U.N. disabilities treaty