- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
The Senate resumes consideration of the defense authorization measure. After voting on a judicial nominee at 5:30 p.m., the chamber will hold a cloture vote on the defense policy bill.
The Senate is expected to finish consideration of the bill this week.
The House is not expected to vote. It will consider a bill under suspension of the rules designed to clear up confusion over financial institutions’ annual privacy reporting requirements.House
Convenes 2 p.m. for legislative business.
No votes expected.
Under suspension of the rules:
HR 5817 — Financial institution privacy notification rulesSenate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes scheduled.
S 3254 — Defense authorization
Nomination — Paul William Grimm to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Maryland