- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
The Senate reconvenes for legislative business at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 27, with a roll call vote expected to occur at 5:30 p.m. in relation to the FISA bill or the emergency supplemental appropriations measure.
The House reconvenes Dec. 27. An agenda has not been announced.
The next print edition of Roll Call will be published Jan. 3. Follow rollcall.com for the latest developments.Senate
Convenes at 10 a.m. on Dec. 27.
Roll call votes possible.
HR 5949 — Extension of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act provisions
HR 1 — Aid for communities hit by Hurricane Sandy (tentative)House
Convenes at 2 p.m. on Dec. 27.