- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Senate reconvenes for legislative business at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 27, with a roll call vote expected to occur at 5:30 p.m. in relation to the FISA bill or the emergency supplemental appropriations measure.
The House reconvenes Dec. 27. An agenda has not been announced.
The next print edition of Roll Call will be published Jan. 3. Follow rollcall.com for the latest developments.Senate
Convenes at 10 a.m. on Dec. 27.
Roll call votes possible.
HR 5949 — Extension of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act provisions
HR 1 — Aid for communities hit by Hurricane Sandy (tentative)House
Convenes at 2 p.m. on Dec. 27.