- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Senate will consider the conference report to the defense authorization bill, which the House adopted Thursday. Senate adoption would clear the measure for the president.
The chamber also will resume consideration of the Superstorm Sandy supplemental aid bill. It also might take up a measure to extend expiring provisions of a surveillance law, commonly known as FISA.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 1 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
HR 4310 — Defense authorization
HR 1 — Aid for communities hit by Sandy
S 3276 — Surveillance
Nominations — Matthew W. Bryan and Malachy Edward Mannion to be U.S. District Judges for the Middle District of Pennsylvania; Jon S. Tigar to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of CaliforniaHouse
Not in session.