- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Neither chamber is in session.
The House will reconvene at noon Dec. 17 for morning business and 2 p.m. for legislative business (tentative).
The Senate will reconvene at 2 p.m. Dec. 17 and begin consideration of the legislative vehicle for the emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would help communities hit by Superstorm Sandy.
During the brief recess, leaders may continue negotiations on the fiscal cliff.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.