- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Neither chamber is in session.
The House will reconvene at noon Dec. 17 for morning business and 2 p.m. for legislative business (tentative).
The Senate will reconvene at 2 p.m. Dec. 17 and begin consideration of the legislative vehicle for the emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would help communities hit by Superstorm Sandy.
During the brief recess, leaders may continue negotiations on the fiscal cliff.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.