- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Neither chamber is in session.
The House will reconvene at noon Dec. 17 for morning business and 2 p.m. for legislative business (tentative).
The Senate will reconvene at 2 p.m. Dec. 17 and begin consideration of the legislative vehicle for the emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would help communities hit by Superstorm Sandy.
During the brief recess, leaders may continue negotiations on the fiscal cliff.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.