- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Neither chamber is in session.
The House will reconvene at noon Dec. 17 for morning business and 2 p.m. for legislative business (tentative).
The Senate will reconvene at 2 p.m. Dec. 17 and begin consideration of the legislative vehicle for the emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would help communities hit by Superstorm Sandy.
During the brief recess, leaders may continue negotiations on the fiscal cliff.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.