- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Neither chamber is in session.
The House will reconvene at noon Dec. 17 for morning business and 2 p.m. for legislative business (tentative).
The Senate will reconvene at 2 p.m. Dec. 17 and begin consideration of the legislative vehicle for the emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would help communities hit by Superstorm Sandy.
During the brief recess, leaders may continue negotiations on the fiscal cliff.House
Not in session.Senate
Not in session.