- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
The Senate will resume consideration of a bill that would extend for two years the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Transaction Account Guarantee program, which provides unlimited deposit insurance coverage for non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
The House is not in session.House
Not in session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3637 — FDIC deposit insurance coverage