- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Senate will resume consideration of a bill that would extend for two years the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Transaction Account Guarantee program, which provides unlimited deposit insurance coverage for non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
The House is not in session.House
Not in session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3637 — FDIC deposit insurance coverage