- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The Senate will resume consideration of a bill that would extend for two years the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporationís Transaction Account Guarantee program, which provides unlimited deposit insurance coverage for non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
The House is not in session.House
Not in session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3637 ó FDIC deposit insurance coverage