- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The Senate will resume consideration of a bill that would extend for two years the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporationís Transaction Account Guarantee program, which provides unlimited deposit insurance coverage for non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
The House is not in session.House
Not in session.Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S 3637 ó FDIC deposit insurance coverage