- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Senate reconvenes after a two-week recess. The chamber is expected to postpone until Tuesday a previously scheduled roll call vote on a judicial nomination.
The House returns Tuesday.House
Not in session.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
No roll call votes are expected.