- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The Senate begins work on a bill that would allow states to collect sales taxes from most online retailers. At 5:30 p.m., the chamber will hold a vote to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to the bill.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected
S 743 — Internet sales taxHearing
Senate Judiciary hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartHouse
Not in session.