- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Senate begins work on a bill that would allow states to collect sales taxes from most online retailers. At 5:30 p.m., the chamber will hold a vote to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to the bill.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected
S 743 — Internet sales taxHearing
Senate Judiciary hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartHouse
Not in session.