- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
The Senate begins work on a bill that would allow states to collect sales taxes from most online retailers. At 5:30 p.m., the chamber will hold a vote to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to the bill.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected
S 743 — Internet sales taxHearing
Senate Judiciary hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartHouse
Not in session.