- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Neither the Senate nor the House is in session.
The Senate Judiciary committee is holding a hearing on an immigration overhaul, with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano scheduled to testify.The Senate
Not in session.
Senate Judiciary holds a hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartThe House
Meets 11 a.m. in a pro forma session.