- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Neither the Senate nor the House is in session.
The Senate Judiciary committee is holding a hearing on an immigration overhaul, with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano scheduled to testify.The Senate
Not in session.
Senate Judiciary holds a hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartThe House
Meets 11 a.m. in a pro forma session.