- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Neither the Senate nor the House is in session.
The Senate Judiciary committee is holding a hearing on an immigration overhaul, with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano scheduled to testify.The Senate
Not in session.
Senate Judiciary holds a hearing on immigration overhaul legislation. 10 a.m., 216 HartThe House
Meets 11 a.m. in a pro forma session.