- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Senate votes on a district judge nominee.
The House votes on four measures under suspension of the rules. Two of the bills would punish tax delinquents.Senate
Reconvenes at 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
Nomination — Beverly Reid O’Connell to be U.S. District Judge for the Central District of California.
Fiscal 2014 Budget
Veterans’ Affairs hearing on proposed fiscal 2014 spending for veterans’ programs with VA Secretary Eric Shinseki. 2:30 p.m., 418 RussellHouse
Convenes 2 p.m. legislative for business.
Votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules:
HR 1162 — GAO authority
HR 249 — Tax debts and federal employment
HR 882 — Tax debts and federal contracts
HR 1246 — District of Columbia government vacancies