- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“Let’s make sure we are motivating and inspiring people to what I like to say is: Envision a better future,” Allen said in Madison. “Envision a better future than what we’re having to endure these days. And I think we can get folks on our side.”
Allen is no doubt looking forward to the conclusion of the state’s legislative business, when McDonnell will have time to join him on the trail. The Kaine campaign took advantage of the Congressional recess, allowing Warner to spend two full days with Kaine.
“Voters know that these are two guys that they can trust to work across the aisle, two guys who are always going to put Virginia first, and two guys who are just honest and trustworthy,” Elleithee said. “Clearly they’re both proud Democrats, but they’re never going to put partisanship first. This is a year when that is of great value.”