- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Cost: Adults, $45; children ages 6 to 14, $25
Call 202-956-6650 for reservations or go to urbanadc.com
Home cooks looking to outsource their Thanksgiving dessert preparation should look no further than this Barracks Row joint, which has a host of fall-themed desserts for sale. Colorful French macarons in a wide array of fall flavors, such as cranberry-walnut, fig-balsamic and black sesame-pumpkin, are available for $1.60 each. Cupcake lovers can find cupcakes with Thanksgiving flavors, such as caramel apple, pumpkin spice and sweet-potato marshmallow, for $2.79 each.
Location: 404 Eighth St. SE
Call 202-544-2404 to place an order or visit