- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Seems as if we ruffled a few feathers when we knocked North Carolina Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan’s choice of Bojangles’ chicken — yes, we’re talking about the fast-food vendor found in the Union Station food court — as her betting currency in this past weekend’s University of North Carolina/Michigan State basketball game.
The Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits lovers out there were quick to defend their wares.
The Tar Heels’ 67-55 win over the Spartans on top of the USS Carl Vinson temporarily defused the deep-fried standoff because Hagan will now be on the receiving end of a case of Vernors Ginger Ale, courtesy of Michigan Democratic Sens. Carl Levin and Debbie Stabenow.
But talk of a fried-chicken-off is in the works. … (stay tuned)