- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Seems as if we ruffled a few feathers when we knocked North Carolina Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan’s choice of Bojangles’ chicken — yes, we’re talking about the fast-food vendor found in the Union Station food court — as her betting currency in this past weekend’s University of North Carolina/Michigan State basketball game.
The Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits lovers out there were quick to defend their wares.
The Tar Heels’ 67-55 win over the Spartans on top of the USS Carl Vinson temporarily defused the deep-fried standoff because Hagan will now be on the receiving end of a case of Vernors Ginger Ale, courtesy of Michigan Democratic Sens. Carl Levin and Debbie Stabenow.
But talk of a fried-chicken-off is in the works. … (stay tuned)