- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
As a result of our antiquated tax system, some $2 trillion is locked out of the United States — and that figure grows every day. Reforming the U.S. tax system would allow companies to avoid this lock-out effect, thus freeing up badly needed capital to invest in enhanced research and development, plant expansion, expanded services and products, better worker benefits and quality new jobs for American workers.
Winning in the 21st-century economy is about more than reducing wage disparity. It’s about creating the jobs and opportunity required for widespread economic prosperity.
Claire Buchan Parker is the spokeswoman for LIFT America Coalition and former White House deputy press secretary for George W. Bush.