- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
When Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) introduced a resolution Tuesday criticizing Obama’s recess appointment, she urged the House to consider the measure “as soon as we return to Washington so we can send a message to President Obama.”
“The Congresswoman is so upset, she’s demanding action on her nonbinding resolution just as soon as she and her colleagues get back from vacation,” said a Democrat close to the Obama administration.