- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
When Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) introduced a resolution Tuesday criticizing Obama’s recess appointment, she urged the House to consider the measure “as soon as we return to Washington so we can send a message to President Obama.”
“The Congresswoman is so upset, she’s demanding action on her nonbinding resolution just as soon as she and her colleagues get back from vacation,” said a Democrat close to the Obama administration.