- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Reformed immigration policies that attract the brightest minds and hardest workers from around the world would help fuel greater economic growth and create more jobs and opportunities for all Americans.
As Eduardo Conrado has said to me, “Immigrants realize that you can only succeed through education and hard work. As they make a life in a new country, they highly value the ability to contribute to their communities and the economy.”
Smart reforms would extend that win-win deal to the benefit of both immigrants and native-born Americans.
Greg Brown is chairman and CEO of Motorola Solutions. He leads the Business Roundtable’s select CEO committee on immigration.