- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Kremer said on Friday that contributions to the Tea Party Express have declined and the group has all but gone dark since the conclusion of a national bus tour in early September. The PAC raised $1.4 million from January to July, the most recent figures publicly available.
“Presidential politics is completely different than a midterm election, so we just have to figure out where we fit in,” she said. “Before you figure that out, you have to have a candidate and we don’t.”