- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Still, with time running short, it is doubtful that the chambers even have enough time to pass fiscal cliff legislation before the end of the year, even if they work through New Year’s Eve.
If Congress does indeed allow the deadline to pass, it could come back in the New Year and, with new members in the House and Senate, pass a retroactive fix for most of the expiring tax and spending measures.