- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“Colbert Report” funnyman Stephen Colbert is stalking the halls of Congress this morning.
Colbert, in town to petition the Federal Election Commission to allow him to operate a political action committee for the 2012 elections, was spotted in the Rayburn House Office Building. There, the House Armed Services Committee hearing room doors also bear signs alerting passers-by that filming is in progress, our tipsters say.
More truthiness to come ...