- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“Colbert Report” funnyman Stephen Colbert is stalking the halls of Congress this morning.
Colbert, in town to petition the Federal Election Commission to allow him to operate a political action committee for the 2012 elections, was spotted in the Rayburn House Office Building. There, the House Armed Services Committee hearing room doors also bear signs alerting passers-by that filming is in progress, our tipsters say.
More truthiness to come ...