- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Colbert Report” funnyman Stephen Colbert is stalking the halls of Congress this morning.
Colbert, in town to petition the Federal Election Commission to allow him to operate a political action committee for the 2012 elections, was spotted in the Rayburn House Office Building. There, the House Armed Services Committee hearing room doors also bear signs alerting passers-by that filming is in progress, our tipsters say.
More truthiness to come ...