- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Former state Treasurer Shane Osborn and a handful of less-organized Republicans are also running.
This race is rated Safe Republican by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.Utah County GOPs Help Out State Party
The Davis County and Utah County Republican parties are helping out the financially distressed Utah Republican Party, according to the Ogden Standard-Examiner.
Last cycle, the Utah GOP went $80,000 into the red in after making “technology and infrastructure” investments, plus helping Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love’s campaign for Congress, per the report.
Love faced Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson in one of the cycle’s most targeted and expensive House races. They will run against each other again in 2014.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.